Friday, January 17, 2014

Talk by Elder Holland

I just came across this talk by Elder Jeffery R. Holland and simply had to post it for everyone to watch or read. It goes along with my blog post #4. For those of you that share my faith, you probably share my love for Elder Holland and his messages. He speaks boldly but always with the spirit and I so much enjoy when I have the opportunity to hear his words! For those of you that don't share my faith, I strongly recommend getting to know him. He is an incredible example of faith and leadership and we could all use some more examples like him in our lives!

Here's the link...
It's Never Too Late

If you have any questions about my faith or simply want to know more, visit lds.org or contact me personally at jaraburton@gmail.com and I will assist you in finding the information you are looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment